Canadian Tarpaulin Manufacturers is the exclusive distributor for IpesaSilo grain bags in Central & Northern Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
We choose to sell the Ipesa brand because Ipesa, like CTM, is committed to quality.
- Ipesa grain bags are made from Dow Polisur 100% virgin resin which is extruded into a 5 layer film with superior UV stability and durability.
- Ipesa bags range from 9.4-10 Mil in thickness dependant on the diameter of the grain bag.
- Don’t compromise on quality; ask for Ipesa every time.
- Zero bag failures in the Canadian market
Why use grain bags?
SAVE TIME AND MONEY:
- The convenience of putting grain bags in the field where harvesting is taking place or anywhere on your farm is a real plus.
- Store your grain for pennies per bushel.
- Using grain bags gives you time and freedom to market your crops for top dollar.
- Because grain bags are a reliable grain storage solution, grain can be freighted after harvest, freeing up time during harvest without sacrificing quality.
NEVER RUN OUT OF STORAGE AGAIN:
- Storage is unlimited.
- During a bumper crop season simply add more grain bags.
NEVER ALLOW YOUR VALUABLE COMMODITY TO SPOIL:
- Grain bags are sealed air tight without the use of chemicals giving you an organic option for your grains.
- It’s quality storage at a price you can live with.
|Size||Thickness||Layers of Blown Film||Weight||Capacity (Approx.)||Bags per pallet|
|9’ x 330’||9.4 Mil||5||420 lbs||12,500 Bu||6|
|10’ x 250’||9.6 Mil||5||370 lbs||10,500 Bu||8|
|10’ x 330’||9.6 Mil||5||494 lbs||14,000 Bu||6|
|12’ x 300’||10 Mil||5||545 lbs||18,500 Bu||5|
*Note: Capacity estimations are dependent upon the type of grain stored. Ask for other available diameters and lengths.