Canadian Tarpaulin Manufacturers is the exclusive distributor for IpesaSilo grain bags in Central & Northern Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
We choose to sell the Ipesa brand because Ipesa, like CTM, is committed to quality.
- Ipesa grain bags are made from Dow Polisur 100% virgin resin which is extruded into a 5 layer film with superior UV stability and durability.
- Ipesa bags range from 9.4-10 Mil in thickness dependant on the diameter of the grain bag.
- Don’t compromise on quality; ask for Ipesa every time.
- Zero bag failures in the Canadian market
Why use grain bags?
SAVE TIME AND MONEY:
- The convenience of putting grain bags in the field where harvesting is taking place or anywhere on your farm is a real plus.
- Store your grain for pennies per bushel.
- Using grain bags gives you time and freedom to market your crops for top dollar.
- Because grain bags are a reliable grain storage solution, grain can be freighted after harvest, freeing up time during harvest without sacrificing quality.
NEVER RUN OUT OF STORAGE AGAIN:
- Storage is unlimited.
- During a bumper crop season simply add more grain bags.
NEVER ALLOW YOUR VALUABLE COMMODITY TO SPOIL:
- Grain bags are sealed air tight without the use of chemicals giving you an organic option for your grains.
- It’s quality storage at a price you can live with.
|Size||Thickness||Layers of Blown Film||Weight||Capacity (Approx.)||Bags per pallet|
|9’ x 330’||9.4 Mil||5||420 lbs||12,500 Bu||6|
|10’ x 250’||9.6 Mil||5||370 lbs||10,500 Bu||8|
|10’ x 330’||9.6 Mil||5||494 lbs||14,000 Bu||6|
|12’ x 300’||10 Mil||5||545 lbs||18,500 Bu||5|
*Note: Capacity estimations are dependent upon the type of grain stored. Ask for other available diameters and lengths.
To request one of our quality grain bags, fill out the form below and our team will be in touch shortly!