Store grain at a fraction of the cost over conventional methods.
- REINFORCED BRASS EYELETS: Brass eyelets spaced at 3 foot intervals, with reinforcing patches, ensures there are enough tie downs to properly secure the cover and that the eyelets will not rip out.
- ROPE HEM: The double stitched rope hem adds strength and stability to the cover edge, eliminating harmful wind whipping.
- WELDED SEAMS: Similar to a metal weld, heat sealing bonds the cover together ensuring a waterproof cover.
- WATERPROOF: The fabric is double laminated on both sides to ensure it is waterproof. The cover will neither shrink nor absorb water and is resistant to mildew and rot.
- BEST QUALITY MATERIAL: The cover is made with a 6.3 oz. reinforced polyethylene fabric (manufactured in Canada) and is noted for being among the strongest and most durable of this weight available anywhere. Silver coated on the outside to reflect away as much sunlight and heat as possible and black on the inside to prevent sunlight from penetrating the cover and damaging the product you are trying to protect. The carbon black tapes and coating of this fabric have the best light resistance of any colour of poly.
To inquire about grain pile covers, stop in, call us or fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly. Thanks!