Skip to content
- Powerblankets® deliver a barrier of uniform heat directly where you want it.
- Even heat distribution reduces downtime, saves products and increases profitability.
- APPLICATIONS: Curing concrete, preventing fluids from freezing, pipe warming, barrel warming, tote heating, propane cylinder warming and thawing frozen ground are some of the applications suited for a Powerblanket®.
- INSTALLATION: Easy to install and remove, requires no tools. Simply install the Powerblanket® where you want even heat distribution and plug it in to the nearest 120 VAC receptacle.
- FUNCTION: Powerblankets® are a high efficiency, low energy consumption alternative to construction heaters, they operate on standard 120 VAC, and draw low amperage (2 to 20 amps depending on Powerblanket® size).
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: The standard Powerblanket® working temperature rating is -29⁰ F however they can be ordered with an Arctic rating that enables them to work in temperatures as low as -65⁰ F.
- CERTIFIED: Powerblankets® are certified to both ULC and CSA safety standards.